Hackaday Useful Tools Links
So I am an avid reader of Hackaday for a long time now and they have been putting out a lot of great introductions to tools and processes to get makers up to speed on the resources that are available. This is just a splattering of links that I have found lately that you guys might be interested in.
- DC Motors
- Lessons in Small Scale Manufacturing
- Grinding Gears: Figuring out gear ratios
- Tools of the trade: Injection Molding
- Are todays engineers worse?
- How to nail a technical presentation
- Tools of the trade: Vacuum Forming
- The Art and Science of Bending Sheetmetal
- A how-to of designing, fab, and assembly with structural framing systems (t slot)
- Machine learning foundations
- A machine shop in a box
- How to: Cold resin casting
- Join the GUI generation: Qtcreator
Do you guys have any other great resources that you’d like to share and/or are you enjoying this type of content?